Cellar Craft Cellar Craft International 12L Porto Corinto

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not as I have a ton of ports in my cellar but if I were to make another besides then the Chocolate Rasp it would be this one!

ports ?

wade what are they may i ask the ports i mean .. and have any duplicated vintage port taste ? i have had some that tasted like ruby and some like tawny and then you have the non port ports .. chocolate this and that . , but cant seem to find any that adn replicate the vintage port

Maybe because you havent aged 1 10 years! I made the Mosti Mondiale La Bodega and would say its as close to one of these as you can get. A true Port is made from Grapes that you just cant get except in Portugal so that will explain why it may not ever taste the same.

Potro Corinto

Hi
I have not made this kit myself, but have had it made for me several times. I have enjoyed it very much. I did not care for the chocolate ports much. I found the Porto Corinto to be pleasant and fruity without being overbearing in it's flavour.

I am now making my first batch of Classic Port, also from CellarCraft. I have just started to make my own wine and have 4 on the go... go big or go home I guess.

Onno

Latest posts

Back