Cellar Craft and/or Mosti Vendors

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
With the closure of Fine Vine Wines, so went my source for these kits. I go to LP for WineXpert, but what about the other manufacturers?

With the closure of Fine Vine Wines, so went my source for these kits. I go to LP for WineXpert, but what about the other manufacturers?

A couple weeks ago I received a survey request from Mosti. I emailed them to confirm whether it was from them or a scammer. They responded and I did the survey as a courtesy. It was a marketing thing and in a nutshell I politely informed them I no longer do kits do to the cost. They later sent me an email, the first link below, which you couldn't access anything. Below that is the original email they sent requesting to take the survey. When you go on their website and choose find a vendor it says it not available and to call them. Bottom line is their marketing kind of sucks.

https://mailchi.mp/mostimondiale/ch...al-edition-pre-order-now-1471425?e=ceafaa43f5

Hi Fred,
We believe that actively listening to what you have to say is the key to make everyone drink more wine keeping us on top of our carboy, and keeping you happy, our dear wine-lovers.. Therefore, we have decided to put together a short survey about your thoughts, opinions, wine consumption habits and satisfaction level.

The answers and comments collected will not only help us improving our current product offerings, but will also bring forward new products and ideas we haven't thought of, and that are based on real-time feedback.
PARTICIPATE IN OUR SURVEY
➺ Tell us what you think and get a chance to win
1 of 5 Mosti Mondiale vinification product ! Yes, it's that easy !

✔ This survey contains 23 questions (multiple choices and short answers) and should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
✔ Be assured that all of your answers will remain completely anonymous.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.
We highly appreciate your input.

- The Mosti Mondiale Team
*By clicking on the button PARTICIPATE TO OUR SURVEY,
you will be redirected to our survey on an external link hosted by surveymonkey.com

04mh3mGqgOk33UO-T3YTeg-yznHStqosReNux3tmAoJbIhfzwAYAg5cqRAaRYdSH0bci3v5gdJWD3ASO68BWEm9oTXdqBrbloSOLQdn7-4kgFgDJpryBq5_PtVjOAhAGSYUlXjpTTAlE7pg=s0-d-e1-ft

I buy RJS now at Midwest Supplies (but only when they are running 20% off). Vinco is available from MoreWine but they aren’t as cost effective. MoreWine occasionally runs 10% off, which helps. I emailed Mosti the end of last year inquiring about buying a Meglioli. I had a rep contact me and never heard back from him.

Morewine carries Cellar Craft, but they don't offer the Passports, which is not optimal.
Now that FVW is gone, finding a reasonable price on Mosti kits isn't happening as of now.

I ordered the RJS High Tail Niagara Merlot from that place that others don't like to mention. Since I was out of the country, I asked them to hold shipment. I must say that things went very smoothly - the price and service were very good and I would order from them again. As for Mosti / Meglioli, there is a distributor in Vancouver, B.C. but it is a 6 hour drive each way for me. I'm considering a possible weekend run there as this is the manufacturer most missed.

You shouldn’t have to go to those lengths to purchase a HIGH end wine kit. Mosti needs to get with it.
Agreed. If Mosti can't figure out a way to market competitively in the USSA, then maybe WE, CC, or RJ's could step things up a notch and come out with a line of 23L kits.

Latest posts

Back