RJ Spagnols cellar classic cab w/cab skins

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ride0488

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm thinking of trying Cellar Classic Cabernet Sauvigon w/ Cab Skins. Has anyone had any experience with this wine?

Are you writing about the RJS CC Winery Series Cab/Sav with grape skins?

DancerMan,
It's Winery Series Wine Ingredient Kits from RK Spagnols. George has it online.Item #24800. I'm confused. The initial web posting states 16 liters / 4.2 US Gallons, Yield 23 liters / 6 US Gallons. Ready to bottle in 8 weeks. However,when you click on the part number indicated --18 liters of premium grape concentrate, fresh juice with varietal grape skins, and all of the ingredients you need, except water. What do you think? is it 16 liters or 18.Thanks for answering my post

ride0488 said:
DancerMan,

It's Winery Series Wine Ingredient Kits from RK Spagnols. George has it online.Item #24800. I'm confused. The initial web posting states 16 liters / 4.2 US Gallons, Yield 23 liters / 6 US Gallons. Ready to bottle in 8 weeks. However,when you click on the part number indicated --18 liters of premium grape concentrate, fresh juice with varietal grape skins, and all of the ingredients you need, except water. What do you think? is it 16 liters or 18.Thanks for answering my post
Welcome to the forum, DancerMan. Here is George's description of the Winery series kits:
16L of 100% pure varietal grape juice and concentrate selected from
vineyards around the world and GENUWINE Winery Dried Grape Skins create
an ultra premium wine with an aromatic bouquet, rich lush colour and
mouth feel you have come to expect of an ultra premium wine.
I haven't made a Winery series kit yet, but the 18L CC Showcase kits are 16L of juice/concentrate and a 2L grape pack for a total of 18L. I suspect the Winery series is the same.

Back