Celebrity Moderators

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjd

Wine Lover
Reaction score
Ok now if anyone needed proof of the talent on this forum, check out the cover of Lake Erie Lifestyle magazine.... Congratulations Dan Wolfe!

1001938_10151840820434669_1857376454_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Phil, the one on the left is Lauri who started this chapter of the American Wine Society. She was also my work partner for six months and is currently in the process of opening her own winery/micro brewery/cider mill.

Thanks Phil, the one on the left is Lauri who started this chapter of the American Wine Society. She was also my work partner for six months and is currently in the process of opening her own winery/micro brewery/cider mill.
You are welcome Dan, I need to meet Lauri. it sounds like she is as obsessed with this hobby as we are!

You are welcome Dan, I need to meet Lauri. it sounds like she is as obsessed with this hobby as we are!
She has been in it professionally for about 25 years. She is also friends with GregND in North Dakota. "like"Arundel Cellars on fb and follow the journey.

Dan you show up everywhere and always with a glass of wine in your hand....I think I want your life

Latest posts

Back