• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Carboys / Primary fermenters TRI-STATE AREA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11C_Recon

Junior
Reaction score
4x 6 Gallon Carboys ($30 each)
3x 3 Gallon Carboys ($20 each)
4× 6 Gallon Primary ($5 each)

2x Aquarium heaters ( fermentation heat wraps ($15 each)

I have everything else for wine making if looking, prob willing to throw in for free

Looking for local to NY NJ CT area, or anywhere in PA as I'm deploying soon and really don't feel like shipping.

I have everything else for wine making if looking, prob willing to throw in for free

Looking for local to NY NJ CT area, or anywhere in PA as I'm deploying soon and really don't feel like shipping.
I don't need anything, but I want to wish you all the best in your deployment. Good luck, be safe and thank you for your service.

I'm in north jersey where are you?

Hi, have these been sold?

Back