• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carboys 5 Gallon for $15 - Whitehall PA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured I'd pass along a good deal. I have 21 5 gallon now and various other sizes. Would love to grab a few, but no room right now.

I would love a bunch of these but they are 3.5 hours away and that would defeat the cost for me I'm sure.

Maybe will pick up a couple, handle is about $5.00 so brings the cost to $10.00 per carboy...... Not bad!!

Al

Al, I sent an email stating I was interested in 5-6. I would not be able to pick up til Tuesday Morning. Waiting to hear back. I would love to get some and I'll make room. Pretty sure I can unload 2 on my boss at this price. Let me know if you hear back. Maybe I'll Paypal you the $$ and pick them up from you....

Doug:

Waiting to hear also, going up this afternoon to Indiana PA to visit my son & grandkids. Will be back sometime tomorrow evening. Whitehall is only a few blocks from me, hope he gets back before I leave today. I can pick them up for you.

Al :db:tz:tz:tz

You know when it seems like it is too good to be true, it probably is. Too bad, it would of been a great score. Arne.

Arne if you need carboys we can pick them up for twenty dollars each in Omaha just let me know and I will tell you where

Latest posts

Back