Carboy Lifter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dugger

Reaction score
There are occasional threads about carboy lifters and I came across this one in an old issue of WineMaker magazine ( Aug/Sept 2005) and thought it might be of some interest to you. Hope the scan shows well enough to read.

CarboyLifter (2).jpg

That's great. but you can do the same with a manual winch and you do not need to worry about the battery being charged. With a bigger base a larger platform you can lift a demi john alone, I am sure. Necessity is the mother of invention

Last edited:
I'll bet if you put some forks up front and a place to sit in the back, you could lift all your carboys at once. lol just kidding

They also make a trolley cart that has a foot pump to lift up the platform. I think it sells for about $100.

That's great. but you can do the same with a manual winch and you do not need to worry about the battery being charged. With a bigger base a larger platform you can lift a demi john alone, I am sure. Necessity is the mother of invention

It usually works the other way around for me, Invention is the mother of necessity. If I see something new, I have to have it. :)

It usually works the other way around for me, Invention is the mother of necessity. If I see something new, I have to have it. :)

It is not a necessity to have it... It is because you want it. I know what I am talking about, because I have the same tendancies.

Latest posts

Back