carboy count?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 x 3 gal plastic (1 filled with Blackberry DB 3 empty)
8 x 5 gal plastic (1 filled with Blackberry DB, rest empty or have water in them)
2 x 5 gal glass (1 filled with coffee wine, 1 empty)
1 x 15 gal demijohn (filled with Blackberry DB)

I have a "Tee Pea" and a skeeter pee in primary currently, so the carboys will be filled soon.

Hoping to replace some plastic with glass in the near. Plastic is fine for the "quickies, so I'll keep some plastic for those.

3 glass 6 gallons and 4 plastic 6 gallons. Now that I've got my stock pretty much built up I could probably get by with on less glass and one less plastic carboy. So far nothing has been bulk aged past 3 months which is, I guess, why I can get by with so relatively few carboys.

I have around 10 three gallon, 19 five gallon, 23 six gallon, 3 seven gallon, 2 thirteen gallon, and a 15 gallon keg. In the last year I sold about 20 used 6 gallon carboys and four 15 gal demi-jons.

The two 13 gallon and 15 gal keg are filled along with about 25 five and six gallon carboys. There is no skeeter pee or db in this.

I have to laugh and shake my head at everyone's posts. I took a bedroom we had and turned it into my lab and I'm finding it over filled already! :) and the worst part is we haven't even moved in yet

Everyone marvels at my collection of Carboys... all 5 of them :( And one is my beer carboy!
I need more Carboys!

Back