Can't login using Chrome

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

crabjoe

Reaction score
Chrome is my browser of choice and I haven't had any problems with it till just now.

Earlier today, everything was fine. When I came to this site, I stayed logged in. This time, I'm not. I click the login, but it won't log me in. I don't get an error. It's like it logs me in then out, in a flash.

MS Edge browser seems to be fine. That's how I'm posting this.

Anyone else know a fix or why this might be happening?

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Clear this forum cookies. You can do that by clicking on the lock on the far left of the address bar, or have the Chrome extension to clear current tab of cookies and have this forum on tab. Once cleared, you need to type in the web address: www.winemakingtalk.com and let it bring up the new version of the forum. Save that version. Now delete your old saved link. Now try to log in. I've had to do that too.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What do they mean when asked for permission to push notifications
The push notifications are a fairly quick box that will pop from the side to tell you have a new reply or conversation etc. It's like an immediate alert.

montanarick

Reaction score
same problem with Firefox. I was only able to login after opening login dialog into new window. Saw this post and cleared cache - now it works