can't burn any sunlight

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no,, just what i used to do in a hour now pretty much takes me most of a day, you know GROAN,, START WITH BREAK, GROAN, TAKE LONG BREAK, GROAN, LIMP BACK TO HOUSE AND MELT INTO BED/CHAIR/FLOOR, man golden years my butt,,,
Dawg

Yep, I have been experiencing life changing health issues in the last year or so. Can hardly work anymore. Woke up one day in may and Could hardly walk. Still need a cane. Can't lose weight because I am so inactive.

Gonna keep fighting. Starting Physical therapy to fix my muscle/arthritis issues.

It has become important to adjust my "mindset" to the realities now.

Yep, I have been experiencing life changing health issues in the last year or so. Can hardly work anymore. Woke up one day in may and Could hardly walk. Still need a cane. Can't lose weight because I am so inactive.

Gonna keep fighting. Starting Physical therapy to fix my muscle/arthritis issues.

It has become important to adjust my "mindset" to the realities now.

Those "love" reactions mean "Best of luck to you, 'Bus. We hope you are well."

When way younger, a old timer told me, You half to take the bitter with the sweet,,,
that super flashy fox trotting baby mule, i called ring tail, in just dumb luck went to wallow and snapped his neck,,, never count how many times you fall, it only matters how many times you get back up, so that's over, and moved on, be glad when it cools some, so i can polish my black mule,
Dawg

Latest posts

Back