Can you identify this?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Based on a recent post, and the fact I want to buy one of these...can anyone tell me what this is?:d

The only clue I will give you..for now, is it is pure Ivory.

Thanks to my friend Rose for posing for the picture.

:d

Troy

what is it.jpg

Sort of, but it is pure ivory. Bones aren't ivory, you are, however, getting warmer.

I want to give more clues but can't wait to see some of the guesses. We don't have elephants in Alaska!

HeeHee

Troy

Last edited:
Allright Mike, smart A$$, I see you have been reading your Marine mammal books again!!! LOL:tz

It is an oosik, and it is indeed from the walrus, and it is a bone, although some languages spell it with more than 4 letters.

Apparently, I will have to be a bit more clever next time I try to get you while you're wide awake! LOL. (and how in the world did you figure that one out?)

:D:D

Troy

Last edited:
Not sure Wade, but I can always brag about the size of my "oosik" !!!!! LOL

I just KNEW this thread would end up discussing the size of things..

:se

:bt

WHAT!
You don't measure anything "DOWN UNDER"?
Up here it's "MY ______ Is bigger than yours" Kinda like fermentors, Some have only 6 gallons butt, some have 100 liter..

WHAT!
You don't measure anything "DOWN UNDER"?
Up here it's "MY ______ Is bigger than yours" Kinda like fermentors, Some have only 6 gallons butt, some have 100 liter..

I should imagine it would only be texans who would brag about having a ' 6 gallon butt'

:p

Allie

Latest posts

Back