Buying grapes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean

Reaction score
Hi All,

Ill be moving to Luxembourg this fall and will be looking to get a much bigger place to live vs London! With that in mind if I can find a place with the space I would like to try my hand at making wine from grapes as well as kits.

Does anyone know, or can they recommend, any companies that will sell and deliver grapes to Luxembourg? Doesnt need to be Luxembourg I guess as I could drive a few hundred kms to pick them up if there is some sort of market in lieu of a delivery service.

Any recommendations would be welcome.

Thanks
Sean

A little bumpity bump hoping someone can make a suggestion.

My google map says you are a two hour drive from Champagne. I reckon that there are some pretty good grapes that could be had closer than going all the way to Champagne.

You may just have to wait until you are there and inquire. The locals most likely know, or at least have an idea, where you may find what you are looking for. It will help to know German. According to Wikipedia, the wine producing region is along the Moselle River.

Latest posts

Back