• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Butler PA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pm this list off to Terry last night, lol and told her the same think, offer them $125

Thanks, did call today, he said someone was coming tomorrow at 6,,I was to call back then if they didn't show...sooooo maybe I will get lucky this time??;)

Update... did call back, but like I thought the 6 o'clock appointment did show up and took it all:(. Guess I will just have to keep trying.

Thanks Julie, emailed a guy in Wexford who replied he still had his left, replied back that I wanted to come see them,,he never replied back???? Oh well,,Heading to North East on Sunday,,maybe I will get to meet Runningwolf!!

I will check the Buffalo and Toronto area next week to see what I can find...

Bill that would be awesome! LOL, Terry's husband thought she could just make one batch at a time. While Mike just shook his head, Terry and I explained to Chuck how that ain't gonna happen!

Terry, are you picking up any juice while you are there? You go to Presque Isle, if Dan isn't busy, he will give you a tour.

Thanks Julie, emailed a guy in Wexford who replied he still had his left, replied back that I wanted to come see them,,he never replied back???? Oh well,,Heading to North East on Sunday,,maybe I will get to meet Runningwolf!!

Where are you going? Presque Isle to buy juice. Sorry I will be there all day Saturday but Sunday is my day off this week.

Just got home,,sorry I didn't get to meet you Dan, we were there on Sunday,,,so I hope you enjoyed your day off,,,saw how busy it was there. But I also got a used 5 gal carboy,,,,now have three!! I'm moving on up!! Didn't buy juice this year,,but I am planning on it next year!!

Back