But then... WHAT'S THE POINT?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My virus protective software blocked my access to the link. It's appartently infected with malware and not just a claim that it is full of spirit. You might want to pour an e-sanitizer on your computer jswordy and be sure to wear a mask.

My virus protective software blocked my access to the link. It's appartently infected with malware and not just a claim that it is full of spirit. You might want to pour an e-sanitizer on your computer jswordy and be sure to wear a mask.

Yeah, well, I got right through to the site on my iMac. No worries. ;)

I didn't have any issues on my PC either. Seems to be a reputable site. Flavored water (and I imagine it is really more than that, but not much) at the same price as the alcohol versions, I don't really see the point. For years my father and mother would order seltzer water with a lime twist, looks just about the same as a gin and tonic, but often times free.

I didn't have any issues on my PC either. Seems to be a reputable site. Flavored water (and I imagine it is really more than that, but not much) at the same price as the alcohol versions, I don't really see the point. For years my father and mother would order seltzer water with a lime twist, looks just about the same as a gin and tonic, but often times free.

Yeah, man, 44 bucks plus ship ... and no buzz. 😄

Latest posts

Back