But in airlock

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wonder how you it got in there. Never seen one small enough to fit in those little tiny holes. :)

(Hint: Read how you spelled it, ya might of missed a t but the idea is still there.)

Just wonder how you it got in there. Never seen one small enough to fit in those little tiny holes. :)

(Hint: Read how you spelled it, ya might of missed a t but the idea is still there.)
Not sure I'm just as confused as you the size of the bug was way to big o fit the hole and there was pressure coming from inside carboy pushing the water in the airlock so I know its air tight

As far As the spelling I tried to edit it but somehow it just made a whole ne post couldn't figure out how to delete this one I reported it hoping it would be taken off but they ain't got to it yet.....the other post is spelled right and has more info and I think I put pictures if you see it maybe you can see something I missed thanks for replying though always loves how helpful this group is

Ok - I assumed you meant Bug but spelled But. Add another 't' and I don't think one of those would fit through those air lock holes. (Humor)

(You are correct - you have to get Thread Titles right the first time or you have to live with it.) And at some point even your postings can no longer be edited.

Ok - I assumed you meant Bug but spelled But. Add another 't' and I don't think one of those would fit through those air lock holes. (Humor)

(You are correct - you have to get Thread Titles right the first time or you have to live with it.) And at some point even your postings can no longer be edited.
Lol yea I ment bug.....if there was a butt in my airlock I think I would have posted those pics somewhere else

Latest posts

Back