burning balls

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaWa

Reaction score
Ever been so tired your eyeballs feel like they are on fire? Hot rocks.
Mine are like that right now, need wine

Saline solution is a little less painful then wine in the eyes. It might help that burning sensation too. Save the wine for drinking my friend.

sorry I thought you meant a differnt ball. Yeh, my bowling balls are on fire in a bad way.

LMAO.

Ever been so tired your eyeballs feel like they are on fire? Hot rocks.
Mine are like that right now, need wine

Many, many times - the saying here is " my eyes feel like two piss holes in the snow" - pardon the language!

Once when it was like -40F I went to pi$$ and my balls touched the snow!!

Quckest pee I ever had!

Once when it was like -40F I went to pi$$ and my balls touched the snow!!

Quckest pee I ever had!

When it's that cold outside, the snow would have to be up over my navel to actually touch my balls. -40 tends to do that to the little fellers.

I thought this wa sgoing to be something like burning balls beer. A new kind. Sorry, wrong channel.

Do you mean "explosive extremities"? LOL

Somehow I hae a feeling this thread will warrant a visit from the warden himself. LOL

Check you PM's!!

You have way too much daylight up there! I don't know if putting you and LeAnne together in the same room is a good idea.

LMAO

She is just as open, creative, and crazy as myself. A little worried too!! LOL

How oh how did this thread turn into a groan about sore eyes to a report on exploding gonads? ( as if I didn't know!!!)
Anyway I'm all rested up and my eyeballs are no longer burning, you'll be pleased to know!
Oh and troy, if yours touched the snow when you peed I will assume the snow was real deep or you're a lot older than I thought!!!!

My knees are short. WAWA. See what you miss fro being 22 hours ahead.
LOL
You named the thread!!LOL

So dont blame us!LOL

We still luv ya. You know how it goes in here.

This is afterall a bunch of people who like to drink, you outta see some of the posts the admin has deleted!!!

:sh
:hug

Last edited:
My knees are short. WAWA. See what you miss fro being 22 hours ahead.
LOL
You named the thread!!LOL

So dont blame us!LOL

We still luv ya. You know how it goes in here.

This is afterall a bunch of people who like to drink, you outta see some of the posts the admin has deleted!!!

:sh
:hug

HAHA I can only imagine!!!
Oh and I'm assuming frucca is an Arctic term for what some of us refer down under to as VerJJ

No idea, i just made it up!!! I have no idea what a frucca s, but it sounds like fun. LOL Ha Ha

Latest posts

Back