• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buon Vino Semi-industrial 10 Pad Wine Filter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the type of filter Dan mentioned when he talked about sterile filtering his ice wine through 17 filter pads at work?.. I couldnt picture it before, but this sounds like what he described..

Manley, mine looks like that but at least twice that size and all SS. After the wine goes through this it still goes through a canister absolute filter. This filter above is really for a small winery or someone filtering 50 or more gallons of wine. Remember after filtering you throw away all of those pads and you'll be losing some wine. The nice thing is it looks like it comes with it's own pump which most do not.

Here is more info

USED BUT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION

The Buon Vino Semi-Industrial wine filter is a compact unit ideally suited to the larger wine producer, and for on-premises wine making shops. It's 10 pad design ensures a clear, sparkling wine, at a rate of over 350 litres an hour. A stainless steel bottom pan with drainage spout help to ease clean-up
http://www.beer-wine.com/products/buon-vino-semi-industrial-electric-filter-semi-industrial-pump
Technical Specifications:
self-prime pump
heavy duty casters for easy maneuverability
glycerine filled gauge to indicate pressure rating on pads
filtering time: 1 hour per 350 litres (approximate)
FDA vinyl tubing (size according to unit)
average 15 to 20 batches (23 litres) per set of 10 pads
made with food grade anti-toxic materials
height: 24 Inches, width: 14 Inches, length:15 Inches
all stainless steel filter housing and drip tray
heavy duty casters for easy manuverability

Also included is 100 #2 filter pads worth over $100.00
http://www.beer-wine.com/products/buon-vino-semi-industrial-electric-filter-pads-200-loose

Manley, mine looks like that but at least twice that size and all SS. After the wine goes through this it still goes through a canister absolute filter. This filter above is really for a small winery or someone filtering 50 or more gallons of wine. Remember after filtering you throw away all of those pads and you'll be losing some wine. The nice thing is it looks like it comes with it's own pump which most do not.

Sounds pretty badass, i was just curious..

Latest posts

Back