• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buon Vino minijet filter forsale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Tom, that is a great deal for anyone looking for one. I posted mine on Craigs list for the same price and sold it within a few hours.

I agree Tom, that is a great deal for anyone looking for one. I posted mine on Craigs list for the same price and sold it within a few hours.
Yea on Craigs list.

I just posted one of my chrome 96 bottle wine rack there today.

If I didn't already have one, I'd take you up on that offer.

At that price I'm sorely tempted, but I think I'm going to go for vacuumpumpman's AIO option instead.

Dan, did you sell it because you switched to the whole house filter? Do you filter all your wines? How long does it take to filter a 6 gallon batch?
I need to uncork a batch and let it settle as it got quite a bit of sediment in it since I bottled 3 weeks ago. This wine has aged over a year and I thought it was done clearing. I have been thinking about filtering to polish them up a bit but now think I need it to filter to get rid of more crud.
Scott

Dan, never mind the previous post. I found a post from sept. that pretty much answered it all.

I also have a mini jet - that has just been reconditioned by the factory and a super jet = both 4 sale if anyone is intrested

vacuumpumpman said:
I also have a mini jet - that has just been reconditioned by the factory and a super jet = both 4 sale if anyone is intrested

I'm sorry - I'm interested in the mini jet not the superjet. Tell me the details ( price and shipping) for mini jet.

Back