• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buon Vino Mini Jet Filter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker

Reaction score
Used mini jet in excellant condition. I have used it only to transfer (rack) wine. I will include 3 sets of #2 filters. In origional box. $100. plus shipping.

To anyone wanting to do batch filtering this is a great deal. its half price

Lurker,
If you come to my Wine Club meeting in January I bet I can sell it.
At the same time meet some fellow wine makers in your area and TASTE our wine.
PM me for more info

If this is sold, check out Musca's in Canada. I paid $124.00US for mine brand new and they had great prices on the filter pads also. Most places in U S are $179 - $239.00.

There are only 2 hoses and they are present including the steel insert (wire) in the suction hose.

Richard L.

True. BUTT, as long as he has the pick up hose the others are styandard sizes. The pick up hose has a metal insert and even that can pe changes to standard hoses.

The box is 6 ½ X 12 1/8 X 8 ½ in and will not fit into a USPS large flat rate box. Postage to 49404 is priority $15.15, PP $11.16.
Postage to 13674 is $12.35 and $11.03.
I am actually including 3 hoses. The tubing that goes from the pump to the filters I had attached to the outlet hose since I used it to transfer from carboy to carboy.

Last edited:
I cannot believe that this is not selling.:d $100 is a steal for this machine.

Thanks Joe, but I'm patient. Maybe I should raise the price to get more bites. :)

Try listing it on Criags List or maybe you could barter with someone for something else. I paid less then $130us for mine on the internet.

Rich I just sent an email to my wine club. I see if I can sell it 4 U
I hope you can come to the next meeting 3rd Sunday in January 1PM

Runningwolf,
I'm new to the site and I'm in the market for a wine filter. I did a search on Musca's of Canada and couldn't find anything. Do you have a link?

Lurker,
Do you still have the mini jet for sale? How long have you owned it?
spurgon

Latest posts

Back