Bummed out

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i got a call yesterday, a long time friends, sister called called me, tom was up in the mo bootheel , got clocked doing 94 in a 55 zone, he tried to outrun got bumped of his scooter made it back on his bike and took off across a field, drove to the middle pulled his 9mm and popped himself, tom was autistic , could tell you boult any vehicle , could strip any auto into pieces and put it back together, same with guns, mention any gun , new old knew the values, could drop any completely apart and put back together,,, i'll miss my shooting partner, never been so stunned in my life, please pray for his family,
Dawg,,,

Sorry to hear about your friend, Dawg. That was certainly tragic. Focus on the good time you had together and find solace in the way he lived and not how he died. This has helped me in the past.

My condolences, Dawg. So sorry to hear about your loss. So sad that your friend Tom suffered from autism and that the cops who chased him did not act to try to protect him from himself.

My condolences, Dawg. So sorry to hear about your loss. So sad that your friend Tom suffered from autism and that the cops who chased him did not act to try to protect him from himself.
thank you, sadly he had went to MO to visit his older sister and the police had no clue, until he ran it was just a simple speeding ticket, and there was two citizen witnesses as well, i'm told once he stopped his scooter it was over in mere seconds,

I wish to thank each and every one of yawl,, i really, really do, it means a lot to me, it really does, I feel the lose and the void, but yes i remember all the good times, all the laughing, all the target practice,,, God Bless you Tom Miller, MAY you find true peace,
Your Friend Forever Tom and you my friend forever Tom,,, you will live on, in my heart,,,
Richard Ray Robins
Dawg

Latest posts

Back