Broken Ankle and the All in One

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevelaz

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout-out to the All in One.

I recently broke my ankle a few months ago and have been putting off filtering and bottling my last years Chilean wine i have in the basement. I have 24 gallons in demi and carboys. I also have another 24 gallons from this year in another room currently going through Malo that is going to need to be racked soon and i need the other demi and carboys for that!

About a week and half ago i filtered and racked last years supply. Yesterday i felt energetic and decided to start bottling. I bottled about 60 bottles ( by myself). Now normally that is no big deal at all but i am on crutches and i had to hobble back and forth from my bottle cleaning area to my bottling area. It took me twice as long, but there is no way i would have been able to do the filtering and bottling without the all in one! It was great that I did not have to lift any of the filled carboys that i would have never been able to do now by myself. It was really a piece of cake considering my situation! Great product! I look forward to bottling the rest this week!

Just wanted to give a shout-out to the All in One.

I recently broke my ankle a few months ago and have been putting off filtering and bottling my last years Chilean wine i have in the basement. I have 24 gallons in demi and carboys. I also have another 24 gallons from this year in another room currently going through Malo that is going to need to be racked soon and i need the other demi and carboys for that!

About a week and half ago i filtered and racked last years supply. Yesterday i felt energetic and decided to start bottling. I bottled about 60 bottles ( by myself). Now normally that is no big deal at all but i am on crutches and i had to hobble back and forth from my bottle cleaning area to my bottling area. It took me twice as long, but there is no way i would have been able to do the filtering and bottling without the all in one! It was great that I did not have to lift any of the filled carboys that i would have never been able to do now by myself. It was really a piece of cake considering my situation! Great product! I look forward to bottling the rest this week!
That sucks that you broke your ankle, Glad that you could manage to get your wine taken care of given the circumstances.

Ankles can be a pain. I hope your heals quick and forever. I’m sure red grape juice helps.

Back