Brodie Swisher coming to RI!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by masta, Mar 3, 2008.

Wine Making Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk by donating:

1. Mar 3, 2008 #1

masta

masta

masta

I am very excited since our local Baptist Convention is hooking us up this year with a guest speaker for our church's Wild Game Dinner. I am not a hunter but I am sure some of you hunters out there have heard of Brodie Swisher.

http://www.brooutdoors.com/categories/home/home.htm

This year is the 20th anniversary of our Wild Game Dinner and we normally have over 50 dishes and serve between 300-400 folks. The admission price this year will be the same as it has been for twenty years...FREE!

2. Mar 4, 2008 #2

Wade E

Wade E

Wade E

Premium

Free! I just paid 35$ for a game dinner Friday night. We had Elk Stroganoff, Wild Turkey, Venison Meatloaf, Woasted Wabbitt, Boar chili, Zitti with venison meatballs and boar sausage, Soffritt(spelling ?). There were a lot of door prizes and a great raffle though and open bar. It was a great time and benefited a small company that removes deer from unwanted unsafe areas and fees them to the homeless and poor. they fed 14,000 lbs to these people last year.

3. Mar 4, 2008 #3

grapeman

grapeman

grapeman

Administrator Administrator

Good luck with your dinner Masta. I hope everyone has a great time. Events such as this help bring communities together.