Break-resistant wine glasses

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJDrum

MJDrum
Reaction score
I would like to opinions on the break-resistant wine glasses. Do you like them?

No, not plastic. I've seen a set at Costco and I have a magazine here that's advertising a set, that says, "Brilliant European crystal is fused with super-stong magnesium to form the world's most break-resistant glasses: they're as light weight as they are durable. Made of lead-free crystal, and dishwasher safe."

Whats wrong with a Mason jar? They're pretty tough, and if you ever give up wine making you can use them for moonshine, well, thats what I heard! LOL

:D
:b
Troy

No, not plastic. I've seen a set at Costco and I have a magazine here that's advertising a set, that says, "Brilliant European crystal is fused with super-stong magnesium to form the world's most break-resistant glasses: they're as light weight as they are durable. Made of lead-free crystal, and dishwasher safe."

sounds interesting. we had our first wine glass casualty the other night. Kat opened her laptop not realizing how close her glass was behind it and... SMASH Spicy Regatta and glass all over the floor.

:(

Latest posts

Back