brain dead

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larry

Reaction score
Hello fine people. A year ago I ended up with tramatic brain injury. ( no ladies not all men are brain dead ) I lost all sense of taste and smell. It can be handy when the Mrs.. needs to degas.How can you judge a wine without those? I can tell if its dry or sweet light body or full body but thats about it. lucky for me my soon to be drinks wine.I made her some and she could tell me the different taste in them.just wondering for myself if there is a way to tell if a wine is good or not? thank all of you

Hello fine people. A year ago I ended up with tramatic brain injury. ( no ladies not all men are brain dead ) I lost all sense of taste and smell. It can be handy when the Mrs.. needs to degas.How can you judge a wine without those? I can tell if its dry or sweet light body or full body but thats about it. lucky for me my soon to be drinks wine.I made her some and she could tell me the different taste in them.just wondering for myself if there is a way to tell if a wine is good or not? thank all of you

I would buy wine kits. After a few you can start tweaking. For example I add extra sugar sometimes. No need for taste or smell for that. I also add extra oak, just start out slow , assuming you or she think you would like that. Just keep notes on how you tweak the kits for future reference.

Latest posts

Back