Bragging!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaWa

Reaction score
Ok, I still consider myself a beginner so I'm posting here. I just bottled the BEST kiwifruit wine (that's kiwifruit, not kiwi, kiwis are birds and don't make great wine LOL). 23 litres of bottled poetry, yahoo! what to make next...hmmm....

I recently bottled 6 gallons of Strawberry-Kiwi. What flavor..WaWa you have a good one there. Make sure you double it next year.

Tom, would you mind giving up the recipe for strawberry/ kiwifruit wine please? It's almost strawberry season here and I have mega-tonnes of kiwifruit at my disposal!!!
Not sure if I could cope with doubling the 23 litres, it took me all weekend to bottle this lot LOL!!!!! ( including sampling time)

Love to hear when someone makes a wine from scratch and it comes out great! Do you hear that, its the sound of my hands clapping!

nice.

i really would like to try kiwi. strawberry is real good. if we made kiwi, i'd have to mix up a few bottles and see how it fares.

Back