Vineco Bottling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kvander

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Im working with Cranberry Shiraz form Wineco. I have bottled my wines and done everything completly correct up to this point. But im finding that some bottles tend to get me drunker then others. i made sure that befor i bottled i transfered into a glass carboy one last time and then i stired it up to equally distibut the wine incase of water sitting on top. But yet some bottles dont get me drunk at all as for others take two to three glasses?????? What could have caused this???

Once the wine has been made you dont have to stir it up to "even it all out", its been thoroughly mixed after stabilizing and degassing. Its the amount of food yiu have in your stomache that is determining how it effects you now. This has absolutely nothing to do with any individual bottle as they are all the same unless you topped up with water at the last minute before bottling.

kvander, I don't know if you are female or not.?.

I have found..that at certain cycles of the moon, us women can drink 2 glasses of wine and be on our ears.. at other times 2 bottles and not feel like we have had even one glass.

it's food, or hormones, or your own, unique, physicality at work here..alcohol that has just been stirred up before bottling .. doesn't settle out.

Allie

kvander, I don't know if you are female or not.?.

I have found..that at certain cycles of the moon, us women can drink 2 glasses of wine and be on our ears.. at other times 2 bottles and not feel like we have had even one glass.

it's food, or hormones, or your own, unique, physicality at work here..alcohol that has just been stirred up before bottling .. doesn't settle out.

Allie

Allie... that is a hoot! I was wondering the same thing... I used to love it when my date would be blitzed on a couple of glasses of wine. If I had only known about that moon thing.
HB

Last edited:
I loved it when my date would................ Whoops, getting carried away here! :)

Allie... that is a hoot! I was wondering the same thing... I used to love it when my date would be blitzed on a couple of glasses of wine. If I had only know about that moon thing.
HB

hehehe HillBilly.. I love a 'delicate' topic.

grins lots

Allie

I often wonder about those "moon" cycles. I think it also has something to do with "agreeing" with me? :slp

I often wonder about those "moon" cycles. I think it also has something to do with "agreeing" with me? :slp

Agreed Tom..

it's all about agreeing with you.. for a whole two minutes a cycle..

hehehhe

Allie

hehehe HillBilly.. I love a 'delicate' topic.

grins lots

Allie

Allie... you have NO IDEA how hard I am biting my tongue on this one! I can't believe that you actually admit to getting blitzed on a couple of glasses. I bet you were a fun date!
I know... boy am I ever in trouble now... I'm beginning to sound like Troy now. Tell Wade to finish his sentence... heh heh heh.
HB

I think you and Troy are being very restrained HillBilly lol

keep biting those tongues!

Allie

Latest posts

Back