Bottling bucket vs (siphon) wand

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the spigot bucket and the wand together. It's really easy and as noted above, "I can let the bottle fill to the brim and then when I remove the wand the level is just about perfect". Near the bottom you just have to tip the bucket forward a little. Works great!
Added an elbow , pointing down, to the spigot. No tilting required

I have always used the siphon, I found that if you place the bucket that you are pulling from higher than the bottles you that you will be filling it works out easy.

I started out using the wand, but when I purchased the AIO from Steve it changed from the messy, inconsistent process, to fast and easy. I can control everything from fill speed to amount, just set and go! No risk or exposure to O2 either. The hardest thing is remembering that the bottles need to be higher than the Carboy ! Much easier on the back as well đź‘Ś
View attachment 78592
stainless-steel-Kit.jpg

I have been testing a new 1 way check valve with a small bleed in it. This will help fill bottles alot faster - as the wine will only be inches away from the bottle filler when releasing the vacuum, instead of pulling wine all the way up from the receiving carboy.

Attachments

• stainless-steel-Kit-100x100.jpg
    stainless-steel-Kit-100x100.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 9
Back