Bottled my first ever made wine this week!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjjan

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just bottled my first bottle of wine ever in my life this week. I must tell you all. I could not sleep of excitement the night leading up to our bottling day. The first wine is a rosé wine made from a hybrid grape variety called Regent.

Let me share some pictures. We used the Enolmatic bottling machine and a screw cap machine to put the screw caps on top of the bottles. I finally feel like I am a winemaker now.

D2858DBE-64C8-4A0C-A17F-CD87F3035328.jpeg
FAA8DBBF-988B-41E4-9601-603368CBFB08.jpeg

And a bottling line video

Thats really awesome. Last summer the sand plums finally gave me a bumper crop.
I think its the best wine that ive made so far. Cant wait for this season.

Nicely done, you’ve got quite the skill set. Do you see making wine from any French grape varieties?
We are up north in Europe. I am planning to buy grapes coming from Southern Europe this fall to make wine out of it. Last fall, I was too late to be able to order them. Getting good quality grapes (we have no vineyard ourselves) is a challenge over here on mainland Europe.

Congrats. With my first harvest last fall, I've got my own first bottling in a few months (rosé, from Barbera) and I confess I'm already crazy nervous about it. Good to see your success. You've got a slick set-up, and the finished product looks terrific.

Latest posts

Back