• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bottle of finished winexpert wine.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matheu

Junior
Reaction score
I am interested in buying a bottle of finished winexpert wine. I would like to try the stuff before i go in to all the trouble making my own. 375 ml or 750 ml bottle will be fine.

I don't believe you can buy a bottle of homemade wine. By its nature - it's not a commercial product. Best bet, go to your local LHBS and see if they have a free sample for you to taste; or, find someone close to you that has made a kit and is willing to part with a sample.

I can tell you from my limited experience, it will be the best $3.50 bottle of wine you will have in your lifetime. [emoji41]

Your other option would be, and this is what I do, to buy a commercial bottle of the varietal you plan to make. Then you can taste what your wine should eventually approximate with the right amount of time, aging, etc.

I'm interested in making the Eclipse Forza, so I went to my LHBS and they gave me a 750ml bottle to sample before I buy the kit, so yes your local LHBS would be the place to try!
Good Luck!

I'm interested in making the Eclipse Forza, so I went to my LHBS and they gave me a 750ml bottle to sample before I buy the kit, so yes your local LHBS would be the place to try!
Good Luck!

A full bottle? Dang!

A full bottle? Dang!

They treat me pretty good there!!....give them lots of business! :h :ib
Now I just have to wait another couple months to try, was just bottled end of Oct...want to age it 3 months, should give me better idea of where it's headed!
Rob :HB

They treat me pretty good there!!....give them lots of business! :h :ib
Now I just have to wait another couple months to try, was just bottled end of Oct...want to age it 3 months, should give me better idea of where it's headed!
Rob :HB

Please report back. Mine's in secondary, so it'll be a good long time before its ready.

You know that each wine Maker is a little different in a lot of ways and what you may receive isn't the best out come for that wine, just a thought.

Water2Wine is a franchise of wine making shops. They use WE kits. They have their own names for the wine, but you can easily tell from the description which WE kit it is.

Latest posts

Back