Boston Sports

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtydog420

Reaction score
Well, football is in full swing and the Patriots look pretty good for a playoff run..

The Bruins look great so far this season and we are still getting Savard back sometime...

And the Celtics open tonight against the Heat...

I love this time of year...:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:b

Well, football is in full swing and the Patriots look pretty good for a playoff run..

The Bruins look great so far this season and we are still getting Savard back sometime...

Well just make sure all this sports isn't interfering with your winemaking :tz

Yup, Perhaps (if you are lucky) Boston can do as well as New York!

Well just make sure all this sports isn't interfering with your winemaking :tz

I watch the games while I make the wine...

I am going to be racking my blueberry into my secondary as I watch the Celtics bet Labron James and the Miami Heat tonight...

I watch the games while I make the wine...

I am going to be racking my blueberry into my secondary as I watch the Celtics bet Labron James and the Miami Heat tonight...

Aaaa you are a smart man :h

a guy from new jersey bragging about how NY teams are performing??! NJ has long been the Junior Varsity for NY.... root for the Nets and Devils... at least I can't beat you up about the Devils... Bruins and Celts will be Wicked Good this year

Back