Boston Bruins.. VICTORY!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtydog420

Reaction score
Well, as a raging Boston Bruins fan, with my voice and throat still hurting from wensdays Stanley Cup game 7 win, I am watching the parade on TV before I bottle some Cranberry wine later..

I still can believe its actually happened.. GO BRUINS...

Last time they won it was the year I was born. Still can't believe it! Marchand is my new favorite player. Way better than Ken Linesman was as the original "rat" and that is saying something. I complained about Z being soft and Claude being a clown for the last three years. All apologies now gentlemen! What a series:try

Congrats to all you Bruin fans - they played like they wanted to win and deserve it. The Sedin boys didn't! I'm a long time Montreal fan and they seem to meet the Bruins a lot in recent years - great rivalry.
Marchand's home is just a few miles from here so it will be a big event when he arrives with the cup.

Ya, I am still in shock too.. Hard to believe..

And, I wished a player lived near me.. That would be cool..

Great Boston Series and Cup Win

I was 7 and 9 years old respectively when the Bruins won in 70 and 72; been a Bruins fan ever since. Grew up idolizing Bobby, Johnny, Stan Jonathon, Terry ....... and on and on. Its been a long time coming but finally got to throw it back in the Montreal Canadian fans faces. Congrats and now the dynasty; 4 in a row I think!! Ya I know but one can always dream.

Go Bruins.

Latest posts

Back