WineXpert BOGO Wine kit sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ras2018

Reaction score
Got an email from label peelers that they are running BOGO on wine kits. It does seem that prices are inflated though.

The only thing I could get the BOGO to work on was the Cider Kits. BOGO won’t work on their Maps wine kits which is basically all the wine kits. 2 cider kits for $68 includes shipping though is a good deal.

I just got an SE Luna Bianca and an SE Cab-Shiraz. Got to use a $20 gift card, too. Yes, the usual discounts are not applied, and neither the LE's and Eclipse lines (subject to MAP) are included in this deal. But, the BOGO shows up in your cart at checkout. I've been thinking about trying the Cab-Shiraz for a while now and the Luna is my wife's favorite Chard (can't have enough on hand). Bottom line $170 shipped for two SE kits is pretty darn good I think.

If you're having difficulties making it work, contact Matt. He is on the ball.

The only thing I could get the BOGO to work on was the Cider Kits. BOGO won’t work on their Maps wine kits which is basically all the wine kits. 2 cider kits for $68 includes shipping though is a good deal.

Had my eye on this kit a few times. Do you make per the instructions or do you tweak it? I see where some people add apple cider after fermentation to give it more body and flavor. Do you bottle it in wine bottles or beer bottles? Do you carbonate it? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back