So I have taken the plunge and have started two different blueberry wines. The first will be a dessert wine style, thanks to the suggestion by @Scooter68 and the second will be a regular blueberry wine. Both are aiming to be about 1.5 gallons at start of fermentation. I had thawed 7 pounds of blueberries before I decided to split the batches. While they were thawing I added 2 tsp of pectic enzyme and 2 crushed campden tablets. I added another 1.5 pounds of frozen berries and divided the berries and juice equally by weight. After that I decided to start with the dessert wine and let the regular wine continue to thaw. The dessert wine received 1.5 tsp of calcium carbonate to get the pH above 2.8 where it was registering. That was way too much so I added 1.5 tsp of acid blend and another 1.5 tsp of lemon juice. That brought it down to 3.8 which I though would be good. I also added 8 cups of water and 4.5 cups of sugar. OG is 1.110. That should get me about 14.5% abv if a ferment to .994. Pitched R56 yeast from Vintner's Harvest and stirred. Today was first day of fermentation and it has that wonderful bread smell and appears to be actively moving along. I ferment in a bucket with a cloth over it so i don't have the airlock action that others see. The regular wine was ready to go today. I only added .5 tsp of calcium carbonate and 2.5 cups of sugar. i still added 8 cups of water. Stirred and pitched the same yeast. I am excited to see how this turns out and will keep posting as I move along.