• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blueberry Puree for Sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuggins

Commercial Winery
Reaction score
We have a surplus of Blueberry Puree I am looking to move. The Blueberries were commercially grown in Oregon, Sorted, Washed and Processed into a Seedless Puree.

Brix run between 9.8 and 14
pH 2.8 - 3.8
Titratable Acidity is .5 to 1.3

Puree is being sold in 1 gallon sealed containers which weigh approx. 8.7 lbs. $13 per gallon + shipping cost. As of this morning we have 165 gallons available.

One Gallon shipping would be $16.50 through Fed Ex or UPS. I can also look to combine multiple gallons

I could be convinced if I had a good recipe! Just recently got the bug!

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

I can help you along with the recipe we use in the winery. Private Message me.

I probably want a couple gallons, my problem is going on vacation next week, what type of payments you take, do you take PayPal?

Last edited:
We send invoice by PayPal. We only ship on Monday + Tuesday to avoid any weekend delay in shipping.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

I PMed you a couple weeks back re the blueberry juice. Did you get it?

Marino

I ordered mine already and waiting to be shipped out this Monday. Chris is very helpful over the phone and it appears that is Blueberry Puree is going to be top notch !!

I will be also making some Blueberry port with some of it also - YUM !!

I just got my shipment today - it was approx 50 degrees in F - temp .
I am trying to kick it off tonight - still a bit cold , but if not definitely by Friday night

Hi Chris,

I'm out of town on vacation and still interested in the Blueberry puree when I get back next week.

What would you recommend for a 3gal or 6gal batch?

I'm thinking of making an all-juice wine with no water added.

Varis
This is puree and it takes 2 gallons of puree and 5 gallons of water and some sugar to make approx 6-7 gallons of wine. It really smells wonderful !!
I bought 9 gallons worth - shared it with 2 friends - ask chris for the recipe when you purchase it - it mainly is bringing up the sugar content

It came in sealed plastic gallon containers.

Last edited:
Chris has some powerful yeast already in the puree, probably picked up from his winery, and apparently no sulfites were added. I put mine into the wine fridge when I got it at the beginning of the month, kinda forgot about it, and looked in there today to find the jugs ballooned out! :) So it'll ferment in the cold.

So I am restarting it in a 1.080 sugar solution. Threw in some fresh berries off our blueberry bushes. Smells great, and I narrowly avoided a couple gallon bombs! Might freeze some slurry for Later restart, if it all turns out OK. Powerful yeast!

Last edited:
Hi Chris,

I'm out of town on vacation and still interested in the Blueberry puree when I get back next week.

What would you recommend for a 3gal or 6gal batch?

I'm thinking of making an all-juice wine with no water added.

I did taste the fermenting puree before mixing it up. It will make an excellent and intense all-juice wine, I think, if that's how you want to go.

I just in the process today as I made 3 gallons of port and letting the rest to be a medium bodied wine. So much easier without skins or seeds !!

This is my first time using a puree - liking it soo far !!

Latest posts

Back