Blueberry/blackberry maple mead

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtydog420

Reaction score
Hello people, its been a few years since I was on here, mostly because I stopped making wine for a while, but I am back and going strong. Got 5 gallons of key lime wine and 1 gallon of blackberry port in primary and plans for 5 gallons each of blueberry and blackberry, both hand picked..

I will have some of each berry left over, also have a quart of maple syrup and 5lbs of honey. Not sure how many pounds exatly I will have left over but atleast 10 to 15 so I was thinking 3 gallon batch. Dont really need recipe but just ideas if good or bad idea...

So...
10 to 15 lbs of mixed blu and black berries
Quart of maple syrup
5 lbs honey
And obviously the rest of the stuff...

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Hello people, its been a few years since I was on here, mostly because I stopped making wine for a while, but I am back and going strong. Got 5 gallons of key lime wine and 1 gallon of blackberry port in primary and plans for 5 gallons each of blueberry and blackberry, both hand picked..

I will have some of each berry left over, also have a quart of maple syrup and 5lbs of honey. Not sure how many pounds exatly I will have left over but atleast 10 to 15 so I was thinking 3 gallon batch. Dont really need recipe but just ideas if good or bad idea...

So...
10 to 15 lbs of mixed blu and black berries
Quart of maple syrup
5 lbs honey
And obviously the rest of the stuff...

Thoughts?

I'd like to try it when it's done.. I know that..

Latest posts

Back