WineXpert Blackberry Port

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I see W.E. is now taking orders for the Chocolate Raspberry Port again and Okanagan Peach Ice wine along with a new entry, Blackberry Port.

Im not suggesting anything, just making it known like cfan does usually to let you know there is a new product out there. Its about $117 and is a pre order limited edition kit along with the other 2 and both of those kits are awesome.

Thats what i was wondering. Heard so much about this Chocolate raspberry port and it sounds so good. I just never tasted one though.

Ordered Both!

Ordered both the CRP and the BBP (can no longer use the acronym BP) hence the BBP.

LHBS is selling for $99 each

they don't have online sales as they are fairly small, but I'm not sure how much of a deal it would be if you had to pay shipping...

BTW, I had a lot of luck with last years CRP....it takes a little work to ferment, but the payoff is worth it.

Im betting the Blackberry Port will be the same problem but like said before its worth the struggle and extra work.

Latest posts

Back