Big Seinfeld "Hellooooo" to Everyone!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schuweet

Junior
Reaction score
Joined this forum via HBT months ago, and now recently have become more interested in bringing my wine making up to "all-grain" status.

I have several kits under my belt and need to see what else is out there. It seems that kit wine is so incredibly simple there has to be so much more to learn and tinker with.

Very interested in building some sort of mini cellar out of a cubbie in my garage!!

Well welcome as an "active" member.
I really got a good laugh at your comments about wine being so easy. Actually making really good wine is about the most difficult chemistry project you could ever take on.
With the kits, all of the chemistry has been done for you, and there isn't any artform allowed. But when you start growing the grapes, analyzing the juices, and making wine from scratch, you get grey hair overnight.
Hope you enjoy the hobby and really get into it. Can be frustrating but there is nothing better than drinking a wonderful bottle of wine that "you created."

Welcome to the forum. "Easy" is very subjective. :D

Relatively speaking, you are right.
Making wine from something other than kits can be a real challenge. It's not rocket science by any means, but it can challenge a person, especially the first few times.

Welcome and glad you came to join us.. Have fun and learn alot

Latest posts

Back