Best Wife in the world

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
O'Fallon, MO - Just NorthWest of St. Louis, MO
Now what can a title like that have to do with making wine from grapes?? Last night I took my wife to The Fabulous Fox Theater in downtown St. Louis, MO. Dinner beforehand, no wine, no beer. Did have a glass of some non-descript wine while waiting for the doors to open. We sit down in our seats, my wife leans over and kisses me, then says, "You may think I am crazy, but I think this year when we get grapes, we need to get enough to make 12 gallons or more of Chambourcin and 12 gallons or more of a rose, so, we probably need to get 400-500 lbs of grapes." I about fell out of my seat, she has been saying for a while now, slow down, we make to much wine. What am I doing today, looking around for folks I might hit up about grapes this fall. Take it and run with it.

Now what can a title like that have to do with making wine from grapes?? Last night I took my wife to The Fabulous Fox Theater in downtown St. Louis, MO. Dinner beforehand, no wine, no beer. Did have a glass of some non-descript wine while waiting for the doors to open. We sit down in our seats, my wife leans over and kisses me, then says, "You may think I am crazy, but I think this year when we get grapes, we need to get enough to make 12 gallons or more of Chambourcin and 12 gallons or more of a rose, so, we probably need to get 400-500 lbs of grapes." I about fell out of my seat, she has been saying for a while now, slow down, we make to much wine. What am I doing today, looking around for folks I might hit up about grapes this fall. Take it and run with it.

I've been getting the "Slow down" chat for a while too.

Latest posts

Back