Best place to shop online

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

porkchopmessiah

Reaction score
So, as I've been active here, one thing ive learned is that the local winemaking/brew shop is limited in what they offer, so I pose this question..

What are the top online places to find all those cool things that I keep reading about in posts, morewinemaking.com has been the one most people recommend but would like to see some otherplaces...

Thanx!!

CK55

Banned
Reaction score
So, as I've been active here, one thing ive learned is that the local winemaking/brew shop is limited in what they offer, so I pose this question..

What are the top online places to find all those cool things that I keep reading about in posts, morewinemaking.com has been the one most people recommend but would like to see some otherplaces...

Thanx!!
http://eckraus.com/

I have had great experiences with these guys when my local guys dont have something which is rare. Because even if they dont they special order it.

salcoco

Veteran Wine Maker
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Midwest Supplies, Northern Brewer and Lable Peeler all do a good job.

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
Let's not forget FineVineWines. I'm hoping that the recent bad news about George's passing has no impact. He built up a very good business.

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
Is that true about George, so sorry to hear this news he was a good person to deal with, he will be missed.

ratflinger

Reaction score
I'm hoping that with FVW shutting it's doors one of the other internet retailers will step up and offer the full line of all the major kit producers.

Ajmassa

Just a guy
Reaction score
Got an email from just about every winemaking website out there advertising the Black Friday weekend cyber Monday sales. All of em underwhelming. (65” Samsung we got from Target quite the opposite [emoji1591]. Battling the masses has become a little tradition.)

bstnh1

Reaction score
I do all my business with Labelpeelers. Great prices and super customer service. They also have a rewards program that gives you $5, $10, $25 coupons, etc. depending upon how much you spend.

bstnh1

Reaction score
Let's not forget FineVineWines. I'm hoping that the recent bad news about George's passing has no impact. He built up a very good business.
FROM GEORGE'S WEB SITE:

With Georges Passing on November 2nd, the decision has been made to close the store.
The last day for on line orders is November 20th at Midnight.
Orders placed after midnight will not be processed.
The employees and his family THANK YOU for 15+ wonderful years of being our customers!!

Wiz

Reaction score
After checking several of these sites, I realize that not any of them have the number of items available from Fine Wines. I may have to order from a couple of them.

tttaff

Junior
Reaction score
You can also check out Amazon and eBay. I have bought wine kits and bottles from Amazon, and just ordered a Cellar Craft Shiraz kit from eBay just now at a really good price with free shipping.

Johnd

Large Member
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Fermonster 6 gal. Kraus $37.95; Labelpeelers $26.39
Portuguese Floor Corker Kraus $92.45; Labelpeelers $54.70
No Winexpert kits at Kraus
Never have, never will order from Kraus.
Glad you posted this. Pretty much knew how much better LP was, but just grew weary of correcting CK55 - Banned.

Dennis Griffith

Reaction score
Fermonster 6 gal. Kraus $37.95; Labelpeelers $26.39
Portuguese Floor Corker Kraus $92.45; Labelpeelers $54.70
No Winexpert kits at Kraus
Never have, never will order from Kraus.
Thanks for the comparison. I'll check out label peelers. The Kraus site did appear to have a lot of information on wine making.

Latest posts

Group Builder