Other BelVino 7 Day Wine Making Kit Blueberry & Raspberry & other possible blending

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john_udt

Reaction score
Hello ,

I had bought a wine kit 'BelVino 7 Day Wine Making Kit Blueberry & Raspberry Homebrew 23L Fruit Included ' & it's still on it's way ..

How is this wine kit & is it really possible to make wine in 7 day's ?

Any one have made modification to this original kit to make it better taste by blending with any other base fruit Juice ...etc .

Would like to here more about this kit & other possible blending to taste better.

What is the average age of such wine and what is the ideal time we can start consuming such kit to get better taste ?

Would it be like 1 year in bulk aging and 1 year in bottle aging ?
How long can we store this type of wine .. Will it survive 3 to 5 years ?

Thanks,
Regards,
John

Not specific to your brand, but NO, you cant make wine in 7 days. Prison hooch, maybe.

Hello ,

I had bought a wine kit 'BelVino 7 Day Wine Making Kit Blueberry & Raspberry Homebrew 23L Fruit Included ' & it's still on it's way ..

How is this wine kit & is it really possible to make wine in 7 day's ?

Any one have made modification to this original kit to make it better taste by blending with any other base fruit Juice ...etc .

Would like to here more about this kit & other possible blending to taste better.

What is the average age of such wine and what is the ideal time we can start consuming such kit to get better taste ?

Would it be like 1 year in bulk aging and 1 year in bottle aging ?
How long can we store this type of wine .. Will it survive 3 to 5 years ?

Thanks,
Regards,
John

John, This kit appears to be a UK product only. This discription is from their website:
The BelVino winekits are made from dried fruit, berries and herbs, using a recently developed yeast and nutrient for super fast, yet well balanced fermentation. We use only the highest quality ingredients available, all packing is made using state of the art nitrogen flushing and all products are subject to very tough QC procedures. The BelVino range all makes 23 litres (5 Imperial Gallons / 6 US Gallons) and the winekits are very easy to make. Just add sugar and water and follow our simple instructions included.
Start it on Monday - Drink it on Sunday!
BelVino is a 7-day winekit. Using modern fermentation technology we are here able to produce a well balanced and fruity wine in one week only.

I think you will be disappointed with it but have fun making it and let us know your experience with it.

Hi ,

Thank You for this detail information , it was really good to know more about the product.

Yes, I am getting this product from UK .I thought to experiment with this product for learning ..Let's see what this can do .

I also found a web link on this product and it say's that

http://www.the-home-brew-shop.co.uk/acatalog/12790-belvino-instruction.pdf

'First clean and sterilize all your equipment, especially the
fermenter, with a proper homebrew cleaner/sterilizer and rinse
thoroughly. Washing up liquid, campden tablets or similar will
not do the job properly'

Can some one give some tip on the ''proper homebrew cleaner/sterilizer''

Thanks,
Regards,
John

Hi ,
Just found C-BRITE Cleanse packs with my kit which I think should be a proper homebrew cleaner/sterilizer.

Thanks,
Regards,
John

Latest posts

Back