BEFORE Posting that Question...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter68

Fruit "Wine" Maker
Reaction score
Lately I have seen a number of questions asked and the person posting had to wait a day or two for an answer.

Sadly the question and the answer were already here ready for those people.

So just a suggestion for those first time posters - Check the forum areas of:

- Tutorials, Calculators,
- Wine Logs & Yeast Charts
- how to use a hydrometer for newbies
- Recipes

OR use the search in the upper right corner

We love helping but sometimes it seems like the same question gets asked about every 2-3 months and you can save yourself some time and worry by looking in those places.

One last minor point. The sections below labeled
Country Fruit Winemaking
&
Recipes are also great places to start.

I know you think your problem is unique... but really... it is pretty rare to find a question or mistake/problem that someone on here hasn't already been through so we are here to help and that help is often just a click away not a click and hours or days away.

Again we enjoy helping, that's why we all use this forum, but if you are in need of an answer quickly - you can often save yourself worry with just a few minutes spent searching for the answer on here.
Happy Wine making. :dg

Last edited:
I know you think your problem is unique... but really... it is pretty rare to find a question or mistake/problem that someone on here hasn't already been through so we are here to help and that help is often just a click away not a click and hours or days away.

Happy Wine making. :dg

Well that’s a wrap. Let’s archive everything and shut it down!

Point taken, but couldn’t resist [emoji1]

Latest posts

Back