becoming addictive...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelesler

Reaction score
put my second batch of wine under the airlock today. gallon of damson wine bubbling away next to a gallon of rhubarb. have to say this wine making is becoming addictive! i now have apple and apple and plum in primary! :)

michael

It is addictive. I haven't made any new wine for awhile due to be unemployed and I am Jonesing.:m

unemployed...

When I was laid off thats when I had time to do what needed to be done to make wine and was also a good way to pass time.

Strawberry bottled
Peach in secondary
Start of apple cider soon!!!!

the apple and plum is fermenting nicely!! :D can't wait to get drinking some of my vintage!! :) :dg

Completely addictive! Now when I go to the farmstands and grocery stores.....I walk by things all the time thinking "I wonder if I can ferment that?"

I'm the same!! I'm constantly wondering what next i can concoct into a wine!! I also find myself looking at containers wondering if they can be air locked.... haha

put my second batch of wine under the airlock today. gallon of damson wine bubbling away next to a gallon of rhubarb. have to say this wine making is becoming addictive! i now have apple and apple and plum in primary! :)

michael

It won't be long now before you begin to rationalize buying equipment for making 5 gallon batches.

It is addictive. I haven't made any new wine for awhile due to be unemployed and I am Jonesing.:m

I've found that it's really cheap to make skeeter pee... :p

Back