Other Beaverdale and Cantina

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Endadmcc

Junior
Reaction score
Hello i have made the Beaverdale shiraz and Cantina pinot gratio wine kits they have been bottled about six months .My question is how long can they be stored for and still be drinkable ie what is now there best before date.
Thanks

Umm well it happens to be my Sister's favourite, I like it but I prefer the Belvino 7 Day CHARDONNAY WHITE WINE, but they are both delicious. As for how long they last, normally about a month :D as they are drinkable within a day or so of bottling but in the Kits I have used they normally say they will keep up to 18 months, although I don't have a clue as to how you can keep them that long :b.

Sorry i should have said i have made several batches of the white as they are really quick to be ready for drinking and i keep maybe 6 bottles from each batch past that i dont drink .The 6 bottles from the first batch are now 6 months old .The rest that i dont put away for a later date get drunk pretty quickly .

Latest posts

Back