beautiful day,,,

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have never grilled romaine, I recommend you try it. Very simple to do. Cut the romaine in half lengthwise, olive oil, some salt, pepper and about a clove of garlic cut up per piece (or more). On the grill for about 3 to 5 minutes at about 350 or so. So good, we sometimes don't put dressing on it at all. Sometimes ceaser salad dressing.

Use the grill year around. When cold, only outside to turn whatever I am grilling. Have been experimenting with some homemade charcoal. Burns rather fast, high heat. Actually like the way it works. Google homemade charcoal, lots of different ways to make it. And @ houndawg, glad to have you back with us. Sounds like you are feeling a bit better. Arne.

i love grilling or smoking purple onions but now that I'm older, i have to have a box of baking soda, , because onions no longer like me,, at all :rolleyes:,, as romaine goes, i like to wilt mine with boiling hot bacon grease, heck won't be long before it's Polk salad time,,,
Dawg

Latest posts

Back