Be careful what you wish for

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

Ron0126

30 batches my first year, still learning
Reaction score
Walking along the beach, a man finds a bottle. He rubs it and instantly, a genie appears.

“I’ll grant you three wishes,” the genie says. “There’s just one condition. I’m a lawyer’s genie, so for every wish you make, every lawyer in the world gets the same thing, only double.”

After thinking a moment, the man says, “For my first wish, I would
like $10 million.”

“Lawyers will get $20 million,” the genie reminds him.
“What else do you want?”

“I’d love to have a shiny new red Porsche,” he says. Instantly, the car appears on the beach.

“What’s your last wish?”

“Well, I’ve always wanted to donate a kidney.”

Mismost

Reaction score
I know a good lawyer. About every five years he quits and goes back to laying tile....he says just to get the taste out of his mouth! He has only written a few strongly worded letters for me, but I understand his tile work is outstanding. He is also pretty handy with diesel motors.

I don't can what most folks say about lawyers. If you can get all the hot squeezed out of them, they make a damn fine trot line weight.

Johnd

Reaction score
I know a good lawyer. About every five years he quits and goes back to laying tile....he says just to get the taste out of his mouth! He has only written a few strongly worded letters for me, but I understand his tile work is outstanding. He is also pretty handy with diesel motors.

I don't can what most folks say about lawyers. If you can get all the hot squeezed out of them, they make a damn fine trot line weight.
Me thinks they makes a pretty good wife too.