banana mix wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grrr ok i'll have my nephew take pictures and set them up so this computer illiterate can post them,,, lol
Dawg

PS
i will have to get my nephew to show/teach me more on this computer stuff, and Yes i can only type with one finger,,
pictures coming this evening,,,,

Excellent!! Personally, I’ve always believed that you CAN teach an old Dawg new tricks!

Sounds like it's time to come over to your house for a Friday night weekend barbeque (large hog) and:dbNaner wine tasting. Could take all weekend...:p
Been watching this, hope it's all good.
Beano Joe

Sounds like it's time to come over to your house for a Friday night weekend barbeque (large hog) and:dbNaner wine tasting. Could take all weekend...:p
Been watching this, hope it's all good.
Beano Joe
i got at least 7 racks of ribs in freezer 6 are pork spare ribs and 1 of pork baby back,, , as well as more pork for pull meat, and beef brisket, all farm fresh , a weekend might not be long enough, i ain't stingy ,, 😁
Dawg

ok racked 58 bottles half banana and the other half,,, cinnamon-all spice banana, for my brother, the banana was FG 1.040 and spiced banana was FG of 1.030, both are no doubt are dessert wines, now i still have a 6.5 gallon for me, I'm' going to add 1 stick cinnamon, and 5 grams all spice, after about a month soak, I'll rack mine to a lower SG don't know yet my guess would be SG OF 1.000 to 1.010ish ,, my brother don't drink much, and he wanted a dessert wine, shoot I'd have to be eating sweets lol,, but the banana flavor stands out in both,,,
Dawg

funny . i make wines that are not sweet to me ,, but banana takes the cake for me, I will be crafting mine to more inline with what you traditional vintners make, elderberry, blackberry at a SG of 1.040 is not sweet to me, but this last batch of banana ,, was beyond the pale for me, the way i got it figured is you traditional vintners has to make grape into something, but for me country wines are much simpler because you try to keep said flavor but with alcohol. with what I've read about grape vintners,, i find it hard to believe someone figured wines hundreds and thousands of years ago, the few batches of banana never came off like this batch, but i did tweak this one very differently..
Dawg

Latest posts

Back