Banana Bochet Port

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure haven't;
A couple more years to go, actually lol

Had to pack up all the winemaking stuff to make room for a study area, so winemaking is pretty much shut down around these parts.
Just bottled up the end of it, with the Banana Bochet Port

Sure haven't;
A couple more years to go, actually lol

Had to pack up all the winemaking stuff to make room for a study area, so winemaking is pretty much shut down around these parts.
Just bottled up the end of it, with the Banana Bochet Port
Be sure to start posting when you start up again. I really enjoyed all of your posts and learned a lot of information along the way. Thanks for posting this update, most of us forget to do as much!

You are taking this school thing to seriously if you have to pack it all up, got to keep at least one carboy going to dream about while taking a break from studying. A bottle of banana bochet after a hard day of classes :):)

This recipe is the highlight of all of the creations that I made, during that phase of my life pre-college.

Absolutely fantastic.
I still have some.

The banana was prevalent for several years, but it has faded to the background now and the spices from the brandy are more prominent now.

I'll be making this one again, for sure, when I can get some fermentations fired back up again

Hey Paul!

I was clicking around here yesterday, glad to see lots of familiar faces still!
I'm almost done with my Bachelors degree, and I should be around more
Can you believe it's been almost 5 years?!

Finals week this coming week, two weeks off for Spring Break, 4 weeks after that for a degree-related internship, then there's only 6 weeks left @ 3 days/week and then it's graduation time! So excited!

I'm definitely making this one again!

Hey Paul!

I was clicking around here yesterday, glad to see lots of familiar faces still!
I'm almost done with my Bachelors degree, and I should be around more
Can you believe it's been almost 5 years?!

Finals week this coming week, two weeks off for Spring Break, 4 weeks after that for a degree-related internship, then there's only 6 weeks left @ 3 days/week and then it's graduation time! So excited!

I'm definitely making this one again!

Oh, congratulations. That is great news! Best of luck with whatever your post-graduation plans are.

Back