Bad day - But I wish I was there with a bucket and a barrel!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaddya suppose, forks through the side of the vessel?

It looks like the cleanup hatch was knocked off. Maybe he dinged it with a fork. Not much to do there but watch. Or take a bath! Now there's an idea... Woo, I'll bet just breathing in there was a contact high... :D

It looks like the cleanup hatch was knocked off. Maybe he dinged it with a fork. Not much to do there but watch. Or take a bath! Now there's an idea... Woo, I'll bet just breathing in there was a contact high... :D

Old man O'Malley had worked down at the brewery for years, but one day he just wasn't paying attention and he tripped on the walkway and fell over into the beer vat and drowned. The foreman thought it should be his job to inform the Widow O'Malley of her old man's death. He showed up at the front door and rang the bell. When she came to the door, he said, "I'm sorry to tell you, but your poor husband passed away at work today when he fell into the vat and drowned." She wept and covered her face with her apron and after a time, between sobs, she asked, "Tell me, did he suffer?" "I don't think so, Mrs. O'Malley" said the foreman, "He got out three times to pee."

Last edited:
Thanks for the picture from the ninth level of my own personal Hell!!!

If I was there, you would see me in the corner, curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth while saying "Can-o-Corn" over and over again.

It would take the entire city of Vienna to bring me out of that catatonic state!

th

Thanks for the picture from the ninth level of my own personal Hell!!!

If I was there, you would see me in the corner, curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth while saying "Can-o-Corn" over and over again.

It would take the entire city of Vienna to bring me out of that catatonic state!

th

I wonder how many CASES that was? :sh

Latest posts

Back