Backgrounds for labels?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoneyGuy

Reaction score
I searched and didn't find anything on this. Where can I download backgrounds for creating wine labels?

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6838

Money here is a thread I started last week about this. There are thousands of places to find images.

"GOOGLE" image search is a great place to start.

I am sure some of the other members will be happy to share some of their sources with you.

What were you thinking or looking for?

Some images may be copywritten, so if you decide to use them for commercial purposes, be sure you get permission.

If they are just for your own use this won't be a concern, but if you do use someones image it might be nice to give the author credit if you can. Back label etc.

There are also many differnet options for software to create labels. What program did you have in mind?

Again I am sure the other members will be happy to share what they have used.

Hope this is a start!!

Welcome to the forum.

Troy
:b

Another option is to go to Google or your favorite search engine and type in "free clipart", "free wine label clipart", or something similar.

I searched and didn't find anything on this. Where can I download backgrounds for creating wine labels?

Get Creative. You can scan wrapping paper for some designs. It can be anything elaborate or as simple as a wrinkled sheet of paper then flattened out for the texture.

Look around your home for stuff and ideas. Think of your hobbies, can you incorporate them into your labels. The supply is endless.

As mentioned above, watch those items that are copyright protected. Will they allow home made wine in prison?????????:D

DJ, thats a good idea you mentioned about crumbling up paper and scanning it. I use to be involved in aquariums like big time. One of the things I would do to create caves in the back ground was to crumble up colored foil that was larger than the back of the aquarium and then losely uncrumble it and tape it to the back of the aquarium. It looked really cool.

DJ, thats a good idea you mentioned about crumbling up paper and scanning it. I use to be involved in aquariums like big time. One of the things I would do to create caves in the back ground was to crumble up colored foil that was larger than the back of the aquarium and then losely uncrumble it and tape it to the back of the aquarium. It looked really cool.

When I did that for my marine aquariums I always wondered if the fish felt like there were more fish in there with them. So many questions......so many answers.

Latest posts

Back