RJ Spagnols Awards Certificates

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wine-O

Winemaker
Reaction score
Did anyone get the certificates for the free kits from Spagnols for the medals won in Winemakers Competition? I got mine already from Winexpert but nothing yet from Spagnols. I also won a medal with a Vineco kit but I'm sure if they offer a free kit or not.

I havent gotten mine either from any of the companies!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, wait a minute, I didnt enter any, sorry! :)

This is most of an e-mail I got from George Cornelius on Tuesday. I explains why you haven't gotten anything from some of them- they don't send them out, you must call

If your wine came from a wine kit, please read the following to learn what each manufacturer gives you for winning an award with their wine and how to redeem their awards.

Mosti Mondiale and RJ Spagnols

Both of these manufacturers will give you a free wine kit from the same line as your award winner, i.e., Orchard Breezin', All Juice, etc. They will not be sending out the coupons, so you will need to either contact me to place the order or add a comment in the special instructions box on the billing information.

Cellar Craft

Christina with Cellar Craft emailed their awards last week and copied me. When you place the order to use your coupon, just reference the email or give us a call.

Winexpert

Winexpert sends out their awards in the mail. Since I no longer carry Winexpert products, you will have to find another retailer with which to redeem your coupon. If you need help finding a retailer, please give me a call.

Please note that none of the manufacturer's reimburse me for shipping cost. As such, you will be charged for any cost related to shipping your product. I would also appreciate your redeeming the manufacturer's coupons as quickly as possible as it is quite a chore keeping up with the awards.

I just got an email from Spagnols and they told me that only stores in Cananda get free kits and it's only 2 per store! That makes no sense. I'm going to check with George to see if he can get me my kits.

Thanks Guys

Back